Subject: Evaluation Study of the Regulation 1025/2012 on European Standardisation | Request for interview
From: "Evaluation study on the European Standardisation System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Matteo Gori" <[email-masked]>, "Giovanni Maria Amodeo" <[email-masked]>, "Maissa Bouziri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 11:16:05 +0300

Dear Sir / Madame,

We are writing on behalf of Intellera Consulting, Fraunhofer ISI, and
Trinomics, consortium partners assisting the European Commission in
evaluating Regulation (EU) No 1025/2012 on European standardisation
(please find attached a support letter signed by DG GROW).

As part of our supporting Study, our next step involves conducting
interviews with several stakeholders to further assess the extent to which
the Regulation has reached its objectives and investigate possible areas
for improvements.

We would be happy to have an interview with you. In case you are
available, we would like to schedule the interview at your earliest
convenience. We are available in August and September.

Please feel free to suggest you preferred timeslots in these periods. The
interview is expected to last one hour (max.), and it will be conducted
online.

If you have any question before confirming your participation, please do
not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you in advance for considering our invitation,

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

The Evaluation Study Team

For information about the Study, please reply to this email or contact:
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Your personal data will always be collected and treated in compliance with
Regulation (UE) 2016/679 (so called "GDPR" Regulation).

I suoi dati personali saranno trattati in conformità al "Regolamento (UE)
2016/679 del Parlamento e del Consiglio, del 27 aprile 2016, relativo alla
protezione delle persone fisiche con riguardo al trattamento dei dati
personali nonché alla libera circolazione di tali dati (...)" (c.d.
"GDPR") e al "Decreto Legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196, Codice in
materia di protezione dei dati personali (...)" e successive modificazioni
e integrazioni, con particolare riferimento a quelle apportate dal
"Decreto Legislativo 10 agosto 2018, n. 101, Disposizioni per
l'adeguamento della normativa nazionale alle disposizioni del Regolamento
(UE) 2016/679 (...)" Per informazioni relative al trattamento dei suoi
dati personali è possibile contattare il seguente indirizzo email
[email-masked].